Wednesday, June 29, 2011

DearGod@prayer.com

To: DearGod@prayer.com
Subject: Thanks!
Attach file: List of all the beautiful things I saw today

Dear God,

I just want to thank you for being so awesome. Thanks for all the blessings you gave me today! And even though our windshield got broken, thanks for not letting anything get stolen! Thanks for just being there and listening to me all the time.

Thanks!
Your Child



To: ChildonEarth@hear.my.prayers.com
Subject: You Are Most Welcome
Attach File: List of blessings I will give to you for being grateful.


Dearest Child,

You are doing wonderful! I love you so much! I'm always here and always listening and I am so happy that you are talking to me and sharing with me your joy.

Love,
Heavenly Father


"O how you ought to thank your Heavenly King!" -King Benjamin (Mosiah 2:19)

No comments:

Post a Comment